July 4, 2006

My BEST PHOTOS collection of PUTRAJAYA

Putrajaya is very impressive at night. Here're some of the best photos taken during my current visit to Putrajaya.

** Link - My Best Firework Photos


Putra Mosque
Putra Mosque

Perdana Putra
Perdana Putra

Putrajaya night view
Putrajaya night view

DSCN6440
Seri Wawasan Bridge

Millennium Monument
Millennium Monument

Palace of Justice
Palace of Justice

Perbadanan Putrajaya Complex
Perbadanan Putrajaya Complex

** For more photos, click here



tags :

2 comments:

Fird Ross said...

Oh yeah, Putrajaya is a heaven for photography, especially at nights!

I've been going in and out to Putrajaya almost every week for the past year and I'm still awed at how it looks at nights, every single time!

Lao Chen said...

I absolutely love the first image, the closeup of an illuminated dome.